Yield: 1 Loaf
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
140g Caster Sugar
2 Large Eggs (Beaten)
140g Self-raising Flour
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
2 Very Ripe Bananas (Mashed)
- Preheat your oven to 180C (160 Fan)
- Prepare your loaf tin with a light coating of butter and flour.
- Cream together your butter and sugar until light and fluffy and start adding your beaten eggs gradually.
- Tip in your flour, baking powder and mashed bananas. Either fold in or set your mixer to the lowest setting until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for 50 minutes towards the bottom half of your oven.
- After 30 minutes, check at 5-minute intervals using a skewer in the most centre of the bread, if removed clean, the bread is baked!
- Leave to cool in the tin for a further 10-15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice, toast, don’t toast, either way! Enjoy!