Yield: 1 Pizza
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
- Rosti Base
4 Large Potatoes
30g Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 Small Onion (Grated)
Salt and Pepper
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Butter
- Pizza Toppings
1 Can Baked Beans (cooked)
30g Cherry Tomatoes (Roasted and cut in half)
2 Sausages (Cooked manufacturers instructions and sliced into rounds)
2 Rashes of Bacon (Cooked to manufacturers instructions and diced)
Thyme & Cheese (Grated) to preference
1. Start by preheating your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Prepare a bowl of ice-cold water, a separated bowl covered with a fine mesh cloth and grab a grater using the largest setting.
3. Grate your potatoes straight into the cold water (this prevents it going grey) Leave for 15 minutes to soak, during which you can prepare a frying pan with butter and olive oil and preheat in the oven for 5 minutes.
4. Transfer the grated potato to the fine mesh cloth and squeeze out as much water as possible.
5. Combine your; potato, egg, cheese and onion and season with salt and pepper. Carefully remove your hot pan from the oven, spoon in your potato mix pressing down and up the edges forming a “crust”.
6. Pop back in the oven, turn the heat down to 160, and bake for 10 minutes or until visibly just golden (Remembering it will colour more during the second bake).
7. Add your toppings, baked beans first then sausage slices, bacon bits, and tomatoes. Crack on your three eggs, sprinkle on your cheese and thyme, and place under the grill to melt the cheese and cook the eggs.
8. Serve immediately! Enjoy! 🙂