Yield: 8 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
12 x 12 Puff Pastry Sheet
1 tsp. Water
- Preheat the oven to 400 F, and prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly flour the counter top and lay out the puff pastry. Smear a thin layer of Nutella onto the side of the puff pastry facing up. Similar to closing a book, fold over one side of the puff pastry.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water.
- Lightly brush the exterior of the folded pastry with some of the egg wash. Next, using a pizza cutter, cut 8 long strips. Twist each strip, and then shape the twists into pinwheels. Tuck the end of the pinwheel under and lightly pinch the dough.
- Lightly cover each prepared twisted pinwheel with egg wash, and then place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the twisted pinwheels for 15 minutes.
- Allow them to cool slightly, and then serve.